Thursday, March 21, 2013

My playlist - March 2013



Hello,

here is a new dose of great music, that I have been jamming for the last month. You can probably tell a lot of these are from October baby movie. I just love that movie. Anyway, enjoy!


Playlist:

1. Steve Moakler - All The Faint Lights
2. Band of Horses - The Funeral
3. Rihanna - Stay ft. Mikky Ekko
4. Ellie Goulding - Your Song (Blackmill Dubstep Remix)
5. Chris Sligh - One
6. VersaEmerge - No Consequences
7. Ben Rector - When a Heart Breaks
8. Matt Nathanson - Still
9. Guy Sebastian - Armageddon
10. Imagine Dragons - Every Night
11. John Tyree - All I Ever Wanted
12. Marina and the diamonds - Power & control
13. Marina and the diamonds - How to be a heartbreaker
14. Demi lovato - Heart break
15. Ed Sheeran - Small Bump





You can check out my February playlist here!


Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment