Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Misty Jade



Hello beautiful

I wanted to share my rediscovered LOVE, Rimmel London nail polish called Misty Jade in number 045. I have been wearing it for the second week in the row, which doesn´t happen often, unless I really love the color. The color itself is really hard to describe. It´s something between green and blue. I guess the name describes it perfectly. Very vibrant and eye-catching. Beautiful and uncommon. I always get compliments on it when I wear it.

I think Rimmel London nail polishes are one of the best drugstore nail polishes out there. I own only few, because they don´t sell it anywhere where I live. Which is very said, since they are so cheap, long lasting are they come in many beautiful colors.




Do you like this color?


Love,


 


No comments:

Post a Comment