Friday, September 13, 2013

Manhattan Magic Duo Eyeshadow




Well Hello,

in my last post I talked about discounted OPI nail polishes. On that same site I also found and ordered (but of course! Ha ha) some Manhattan eye shadows, eye shadow duos and trios and so on, with great prices. I hopped in my drugstore too check out the prices and I was stunned. The same duos and trios retail for about 6 Euros and on the site they cost only 0.89 cents!

The one I chose is a neutral duo called Cookies and Cream. The pigmentation is not amazing, but looks very subtle on the eyes. It is perfect for a daytime look. These are great for travel and they are very convenient. The shadows are numbered, so they are very easy to use, weather you are a beginner or a pro. And talk about saving some money. Here is the site.

Hope you find something for yourself. Happy shopping!



Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment